Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Waiting impatiently to enter...

Mr_S
Super Contributor
I have been waiting on the sidelines for quite a while trying to wait for the lowest entry into this share. It doesnt seem to be getting any lower, its PE is still a stubborn 27 :-/, does anyone think it would go any lower? I would be comfortable with an entry below R160...unrealistic??
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Douw
Frequent Contributor
I think it will continue for some time (month or more) in this sideways mode. Looking at the linear regression line I don't think there will be upward movement soon. SPP painfully trapped me recently under similar conditions.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
So you recon one should wait a little longer for a drop in price. Because im not willing to enter with a PE of 27, surely that isnt wise...:-)
0 Kudos
TheKwok
Occasional Contributor
From a relative point of view, the valuation still seems a little high - https://sites.google.com/site/sasharingshares/ Maybe wait until the next set of results to see if it pulls down the P/E sufficiently for a decent entry
0 Kudos