Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Want to deviate from the JSE for a moment to make money ??

Sugar_Snap
Frequent Contributor
I received a letter via email from a total stranger. It costed R150 to get in and the Sky is the Limit. If you want to know what this is all about, email me on [email protected]. If you are taking changes on stocks / futures, why not try this as well. You can only loose R150 and gain lots and lots more.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
dookie
Regular Contributor
Hell... losing money somehwere else for a change could be like a holiday. Will they take R300?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why dont u just tell us a bit more or are u afraid people are going to laugh at you?Sounds like pyramid scheme.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Some people have to start somewhere!!!!! LOL
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Maybe its an email from the White House in Washington asking for money.They're so bankrupt,they probably started a pyramid scheme...LOL
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Email me and it will only cost you R100.
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
R150 well wasted!! You should rather have given it to the poor.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
How is it going Newbee? You still in ACL and MTN?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It was going great till yesterday,made some money on SOL and MTN,but yesterday I went into OML,but atleast there was a rally in the last hour..Im not so worried bowt this 1,dont mind holding longterm..Im of the opinion that this 1 will rebound...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hows it being going with you??Im glad I gave up futures..Making more buying the underlying shares..And if the price drops its no trainsmash..u just hold..
0 Kudos
Sugar_Snap
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Sugar_Snap
Frequent Contributor
Not wasted, I made it back already in only one day and I do my bid when it comes to the poor.
0 Kudos