Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Warrants

theyoungster
Super Contributor
any1 see any good buying oppertunities for warrants. thinking absa is very undervalued...what you guys think??
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
J_d_B
Contributor
Not too sure about the affect of the Woolworths FS purchase... Seems as Woolworths won on that and ABSA took the knock. Great speculation for a warrant.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
stay away from warrants. Warrants = pain and suffering. IMO
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
I have to agree with Roman everytime I get pummeled by stocks, I do what I call revenge trading, using warrants, to try and recoup. All I end up doing is digging a deeper pit!! I need some anger management.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
jdb absa took the knock! totally disagree on that one they now have 1.6 million customers that they can market to, banks can also raise money at a better rate than retailers, banks debtors books have around 300% gearing as apposed to woolies 75% gearing.
0 Kudos
J_d_B
Contributor
Hi Asylem, I meant in the very very short term. Otherwise I agree with you. What are your ideas on how Absa is going to utilise this purchase and the implication on their general share price?
0 Kudos
J_d_B
Contributor
youngster, have you had a look at this one: SB SAB CA. Asylum, got any thoughts on SAB at the moment?
0 Kudos
dookie
Regular Contributor
Remember.... Value investing is the fine art of buying low and selling lower :-)
0 Kudos