Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Watchlist ticker...

Bossie_Bek
Contributor
i'm sure i'm opening myself for an onslaught - have been terribly busy the past month and had very little time to lurk - since the new site my watchlist ticker is on AWOL - i,m sure you have discussed this already but since i was stopped out very early in the "correction" i did not bother about it. Is there anything i can do to rectify? My other JAVA's (if this is one) are OK.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Douw
Frequent Contributor
The ticker has been disfunctional since the upgrade. I also hope this will come on-line soon, since it prevents repeated logon to the site. A very nice tool if it is available.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
IT is working on gettign the ticker working again.
0 Kudos
Bossie_Bek
Contributor
Dankie Douw / Simon gedog ek is nie alleen nie.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Simon, is there anyway that anyway that OSt would consider making the info available (to clients) on their sight available for Technical analysis tools like amibroker? the fundamentals more spicificaly.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
scandal, I don't understand?
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Amibroker has function to import share fundamentals a store them so that when one can use the info on OST as fundamentals data for AB. Basically would allow one to import data (share fundamentals) from OST and store in AB. check out page 40 to 42 of the pdf help document from the AB site.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Amibroker has function to import share fundamentals a store them so that when one can use the info on OST as fundamentals data for AB. Basically would allow one to import data (share fundamentals) from OST and store in AB. check out page 48 to 49 of the pdf help document from the AB site. anothe feature that would be nice to use with AB with OST would be the one on pages 40 to 42
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hmmm, problem is the data is from profile media - and they have share magic which already has charting and fundamentals. Failing which teh fundamentals are here?
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
I see, well just a thought. Nice to have all data in once place.
0 Kudos