Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Watchlist tracker bug

kwagga
Super Contributor
Tracking OML on the watchlist: 745c 51.2115% 29 Dec 2008. The current price is 1530c, that's more than a 100% increase, not 51%.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
barry_1
Super Contributor
I have never claimed to be "Computer Literate" ,but I find these watchlists completely intimidating compared to those of FNB,PSG and BOE.I feel completely helpless.From being a cut above the rest ,they are very confusing and not at all inspireing ! ........Now all I have on ALL my watchlists ARE THE WORDS EDIT and DELETE. The shares are there behind these watchlists,but I have no idea how to get the rest of the information back.I phoned in,was given some instructions,but nothing helps
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I Agree, we should have the option of choosing to revert back to the old Watchlist.
0 Kudos
bangbul
Regular Contributor
Strange, but i'm still got old watchlist.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Shh don't tell OST they will spoil it for u! if u can keep the old u will be blessed!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I agree, they should rather change the lady on the log in page!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
oh don't worry, she's gonna be changed as well .. and we'll have another storm of protest ..
0 Kudos