Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

We see a gap Close ??

Not applicable
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
scandal
Super Contributor
me thinks there will be a late sell off after the DOW opens. Earnings period in the US and the numbers i think will not be impressive. also GLD and oil down today so brace yourselves and fasten your seat belts
0 Kudos
timba
Frequent Contributor
I think we are lining up for it
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dow Fut down big time in the last 30 min and droping as we speak, It a big drop for a gap close tho !
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
thats why i think it will only happen after the us open... also we would have to breeze past 19700 for it to happen.
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Not enough buyers to drive the price over the 50 ema which is bullish. We may be in for a close or at least a test of the lows of today is likely.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If FTSE does not hold 4265 we have a go chance
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bang !! straight through
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
but we just sitting on 19700 there about.. i think we just waiting for DJ open for direction.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
hmmm time to short. DAX and FTSE have closed their gaps convincingly.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Never stops amazing me.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
What just caused that spike up??
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Another FED bailout!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes...I have to say this market has become a bit of an ATM machine in its predictability on a intraday basis....dunno if am just more careful but so far I have had one very small down day this whole month....its as if the market is telling you what its going to do....
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
yeap and 19000 on the Top40 is bouncing, but not for long, DOW futures looking bleak
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
greed is an ugly thing?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Geez thats a hectic open on wall street... So Chartface are we closing the gap or screeching to new highs.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nova you need to calm down and start reading the charts. You have Too much information to deal with simple things.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Man ! The DOW all over the place tonight, thank god for that overnight short ...
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
No need to calm down mkadir... this market is a trader's dream
0 Kudos