Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

We so need a TMO in the World Cup

CrownA
Super Contributor
Man I am getting frustrated. England's goal not even seen by the ref or linesman, and Argentina offside goal. What a farce. I am losing interest. Someone said that Sep Blatter thinks the ref should stay, and it makes it exciting. Man, there is so much money riding on that goal being awarded/not, and that could affect a soccer player's career for ever. Wake up Sep(tic) Blatter!!
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
john_1
Super Contributor
its to expensive to pay off all players when fixing the outcome of a game...much cheaper to pay ref... wake up man this is not a sports event its a gambling event...
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
They were saying even if it goes in 'I bet that we can still say it didnt' Haha, Rooney what a loser!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya .. they became TV evens in the 80's .. now gambling events ..
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
It is just a matter of time and TV replays for certain decisions will be used and should be! But an off-side or hand ball even penalties will be difficult to implement. But they were terrible calls for both Eng and Mexico!
0 Kudos
Man_T
Contributor
Again soccer is a continous sport, how boring will it be to wait 4 4th match official... the skill, the flair going to die. i mean if it goes there then lets have robots playing the game.... why suddenly if England goes out this way the it suddenly become a big thing? Fabiano scored with his hands and it was that an no much puff.. Let the poor britons go home, they r like SA they will never win worl cup until they bring fundermental changes to their domestic league.. to prove their worth they sould have scored more after that. so they could not. They must stop complaining and go home and watch how the best teams do it.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Dude Addias made a ball and goal mouth system that was 98% acurate..much higher than current.. the english premier legue was about to implement it and at the last minute fifa ruled agaist it... ruled against it!..saying what we will do is put 5 ref's on the field instead (Platini)....come on..first off we dont have 5 refs on the field and second...GIVE ME ONE even half good reason why goal mouth technology should not be impelemented.FIFA are game rigging gambling cheats... and just for the record I wanted Germany to win..
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Germany totally outplayed the English yesterday - I am very happy because they my team - I am a german citizen - this team makes the country proud! excellent team work!
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Noting the economic state of these countries: US,UK and SA are out of the world cup. Much like their economies!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well you see thats the problem... with the goal dis-allowed england was forced to throw everybody forward.. and Germany was simple able to exploit those gaps..they seemed better but we will never know who would have handled the preasure had it come down to it..
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
well as they said many times, the opposite happened in 1966, I am still sure that Germany would have won the match even if that goal was given. they just operated more as a structured team.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
oh my God... sinse when ever has two wrongs made a right except when you are an arms dealer
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I'm just conveying the message that was said on TV, its the nature of the game (in FIFA's mind)... In the end, all doesnt matter, its all history and our team were the more structured and organised on the day.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
FIFA is a corupt organization.. why on earth would they say anything differently..truth is there is no sport un-effected by the scorge of gambling and match fixing
0 Kudos