Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Website Upgrade

Highlighted
Contributor
Change is good and Change is bad, after the upgrade, this website does not open in my mobile anymore. It says something about javascript.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Super Contributor
To me it remains "old fashioned" for lack of better word and I don't mean to insult anybody hereby.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Charting often hangs after refreshing OST home page. Closing hung charting window then causes closure of all Std OST windows. This is with IE6 on Win 2000
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I think the website rocks!!!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Although this site is functional it doesn't fare well in the aesthetic department. Compare with Investec's site.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
The worst is that I can't scroll down the left menu to get to log off!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
with respect .. you need to upgrade .. I assume tis the 200 which came out of NT which is still the best OS from MS, but way old .. and IE6 is a security nightmare ..
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Contributor
You can press "Ctrl" & "-" until you see the log-off option & afterwards click "Ctrl" & "+" same number of times to restore original page size.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Have stayed with Win 2000 because of its stability. OST & charting was fine until latest upgrade. I will check it out on laptop before changing desktop OS.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Thanks - will try.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
or mimimise the open sections of the menu (the + signs) .. or increase screen resolution ..
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Simon, regretably I am a bit computer dislexic - how do I do either of these?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
to min the menu .. you will have open menu items, such as maybe 'my account' .. to close the 'my account' click on the little + sign on the left of the 'my account' text ...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Simon, thank you.
0 Kudos