Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Website Upgrade

Man_T
Contributor
Change is good and Change is bad, after the upgrade, this website does not open in my mobile anymore. It says something about javascript.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
warhippo
Super Contributor
To me it remains "old fashioned" for lack of better word and I don't mean to insult anybody hereby.
0 Kudos
StanleyB
Contributor
Charting often hangs after refreshing OST home page. Closing hung charting window then causes closure of all Std OST windows. This is with IE6 on Win 2000
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
I think the website rocks!!!!
0 Kudos
Levitt
Regular Contributor
Although this site is functional it doesn't fare well in the aesthetic department. Compare with Investec's site.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The worst is that I can't scroll down the left menu to get to log off!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
with respect .. you need to upgrade .. I assume tis the 200 which came out of NT which is still the best OS from MS, but way old .. and IE6 is a security nightmare ..
0 Kudos
Levitt
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
murgs
Contributor
You can press "Ctrl" & "-" until you see the log-off option & afterwards click "Ctrl" & "+" same number of times to restore original page size.
0 Kudos
StanleyB
Contributor
Have stayed with Win 2000 because of its stability. OST & charting was fine until latest upgrade. I will check it out on laptop before changing desktop OS.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks - will try.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
or mimimise the open sections of the menu (the + signs) .. or increase screen resolution ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, regretably I am a bit computer dislexic - how do I do either of these?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
to min the menu .. you will have open menu items, such as maybe 'my account' .. to close the 'my account' click on the little + sign on the left of the 'my account' text ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, thank you.
0 Kudos