Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Website

Not applicable
I could not access the website AGAIN for more than 30 minutes. Call centre is at its worst. Holding on and on. Was it Simon who advised us Friday that our problems were over?
0 Kudos
52 REPLIES 52
asylum
Super Contributor
Yeah haved had enough of this crap will start to look elsewhere!
0 Kudos
Cowgirl
Occasional Contributor
What does Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005' [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. /code/oneStepTrade/oneStepTrade.asp, line 325 mean.This site is realy starting to ?@.,*@ me off
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Had the same message! Simon Brown will most probably give us an explanation!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Had the same message! Simon Brown will most probably give us an explanation!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
please can someone let me know if they find a different trading site. think nedbank has a good one. actually had enough.
0 Kudos
Cowgirl
Occasional Contributor
I started looking at their stuff 3 weeks ago,and also attended one of their cfd seminars.I think im gonna pres the button towards them.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Is cowgirl really giving the blues the boot?
0 Kudos
Cowgirl
Occasional Contributor
I missed buying in cheap this morning cause i could only start trading after 10.No good for me.I`ve got 750k comming loose in a week or so,and im gonna put that on the Nedbank platform
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think the same guys who implemented eNatis are involved here... hehe.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am also shopping! Spoke to NEDBANK (or rather Boe Stockbrokers). I was not impressed.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Any postive from the "old" to the "new" platform. For me i am glad that i do not have to wait 15 minute to login as per the previous platform. Well done .. Standard Bank for that.
0 Kudos
Cowgirl
Occasional Contributor
Why.What problems did you ran into.
0 Kudos
macG
Contributor
simply standard bank are going to have to sort these problems out, pronto. there are hundreds of thousands of rands at stake, and the market will not wait for you so why should we wait for standard bank. i am definately in the market for a better trading platform
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What is the beauty of it if you cannot open the website?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
People i say this again...PSG is the way to go..they never have these problems and you can place orders inside there version of "Price streamer"...... www.psg-online.co.za
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Can SEQ plese make a market for AGLSTA? And don't tell me to phone the call centre - Gravy just has and they can't transfer him to the warrants desk.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
we don't make a market for anything. I'll speak to the derivatives dsk, 0800 111 780
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon (tryin again, to post, the third time). No worries, dude, call-centre babe sent a carrier pidgeon to the warrants guys, so trade went thru.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
cool, but keep that # (above) close, that's direct to the SB derivative peoples. They can't place trades for you - but if they be off market or anything they be the ones to speak to.
0 Kudos