Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Webtrader Challenge

Rams
Super Contributor
just had a look at...Day 2, and in first spot, a FX trader has done 57%!
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Bouwer
Super Contributor
Well its a competition, he probably put all his eggs in one basket closed his eyes and went for it.. Other guys did the same and lost allot..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yep, no consisitency...yesterdays top 10 have all disappeared...but did you know there is dollar prize money for winner
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
Yeh I saw that.. You taking part?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
got a buy signal on weekly DJIA yesterday...competition will be over before that trade turns out profitable!!!
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
you should actually try to take a major risk one day or 2 before the time to avoid inconsistancy.. Either win big or nothing at all.. Probably mitigates the risk of loosing everything tomorrow or the day after
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
just trying the good old tricks...15 min, daily and weekly on overseas indices...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
122% profit on day 3 for the leader
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
New person 200% up. This competition is actually a bad idea.. Wonder how many people gonna take a gander at that and think well if they can do it that easily I can too??
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
ja...take away the fear, thats the best lesson in this competition. i am still trading with discipline, converting to rands in my mind, very lazy system...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
2nd week and leader with profit of 390%....
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
I would coast if I was him/her. Chances of someone catching you up now is minimal...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, you were right...bust or big time...thats how they doing it...two of last weeks leaders doing over 200% have been knocked off the top 10! Now, thats the problem with simulation ....you just focus on the reward part only.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
so i bought APPLE cfds...entry 98, stop 94, profit 104...in one minute...price went down to 96, took out my stop, then went promptly up to 104!!!
0 Kudos
Kbee
Contributor
How's your profits looking Rams?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
not on the leaderboard as yet!
0 Kudos