Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Weekend Travel Tip

YNWA
Super Contributor
The next time you find yourself on public transport or an aircraft, sitting next to someone who cannot resist chattering to you endlessly, I urge you to quietly pull your laptop out of your rucksack, carefully open the screen (ensuring the irritating person next to you can see it), and hit this link. http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
CE
Super Contributor
Should you not be in the cantina boet ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey amigo....good to see you still around and that the old crew is still alive and kicking. Hope you had a good time with the hombretjies and taught them a trick or two. Anyway thought you'd enjoy this one.............A husband and wife go to a counselor after 30 years of marriage. The counsellor asks them what the problem is and the wife goes into a tirade listing every problem they have ever had in the 30 years they've been married. She goes on and on and on. ( and on...) Finally, the counsellor gets up, goes around the desk, embraces the woman and kisses her passionately, rips off her clothes and makes mad passionate love to her. Needless to say, the woman shuts up and sits quietly with a very satisfied daze. The counsellor turns to the husband and says "that is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do that ?" The husband thinks for a moment and replies, "Well, I can get her here Monday and Wednesday, but Friday I play golf....
0 Kudos