Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Welcome...

Wizard
Super Contributor
to the 200EMA in the local unit! Now it looks overbought!
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
Bollingers are quite contracted on OML. Top40 bollingers also contracting. Maybe a correction to the downside coming?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Now the important thing to remember is that I didn't recomend a SHORT yet!
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
hence the coming ;)
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Hey wizard i am already short on OML at 958 seems to be quite strong resistance round the 960 mark my system giving sell signal (overbought and new highs not confirmed by MACD) hope i am not premature but have a fairly tight stop so lets see.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Broke the 1000c mark! Wonder if it will rally!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well seems OML and others are trying to break out to highs today but I am not sure how long this will last. Rally in US on friday also a little weird. They trying to proove "sell in may.." wrong. Then again a rally today is also likely with the news comming out for GM and Chrysler and the news on personal income and spending could send the market sideways. Who knows what to expect at the moment. I am "trading the price"...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wheres this one headed?? looks to be stuck at 10rand?? any thoughts?? should pull back sometime soon..when will be a good time to sell??
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Well i thought at 958 obviously wrong but gonna hang in there
0 Kudos
Not applicable
going to 1035c then a pull back, a close above 1035 and you gotta be long
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hmm 1035?!?! Are you speculating or you have info?
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
what makes you say 1035 njhk
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Might hit 1035 after all!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well seems the long was called for to cover the shorts. When I sell I will plough it back into the short to make extra, anyone see this one hitting 11 soon?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CPS, I will look at getting in in the next pull back. You noticed Sappi's gains today going to 31. lol.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Long or Short snap1?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I noticed, If Eddie got in at 2370 odd last week Like I told him he could be making a small killing now. Up 30% odd is a nice pull up, wonder where it will turn though. Strong resistance at 30-32 so we will see.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Divs,if you are in a SSF on this one you have already a loss of +- 49.35% on your investment. Do you think it is wise to hang on?
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
piet obviuosly not a good hold i went against my stop system where i actually had a stop in at 985 then like a fool cancelled it as i was convinced i was right after a good trading spell in May anyway goes to show stick with your system or die ...im dying right now.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
njhk you were right still dont know how you got to 1035 anyway i hung in with my short and may still get lucky to walk out unscathed.
0 Kudos