Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Well done OST!

Galuc
Super Contributor
Great accolade to be honoured with, Standard Online Share Trading came out tops in the Business Day Investors Monthly Stockbroker of the Year Awards! I hope you keep improving and in turn my trading sees some light!
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Russ
Super Contributor
Galuc,you're on the wrong forum.We only slate Standard OST here!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Technical Analysis SHORT Kumba Trade Alert: Kumba Iron Ore - Losing upward momentum - Caution
0 Kudos
Levitt
Regular Contributor
Don't mind Galuc, he's counter trend.
0 Kudos
bangbul
Regular Contributor
Ag nee wat,gee die Keiser wat hom toekom. Congrats. Wonder what Simons gonna shave this time?
0 Kudos
Caerus
Occasional Contributor
Well done OST!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just got the email as well, and I also say congrats OST. FOr all the problems we complain about I feel it is still a great platform for what we do. Of course we all want simpler better faster (liked that slogan better than the new one) but we have to remember what we have is better than what we had and every day/month it gets slightly better. So I agree OST great job and may the year ahead be better.
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
Yip - fine effort and well deserved..
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
congratulations simon and your team, very few people realise how difficult it is to run a platform like OST especially on the IT side where you have to worry about security, data, continuous updates ect. the continuous, regular seminars are really great!!!!!!!!! - and also simons wisdom,experience & passion for the markets adds a personal touch to OST, i've certainly learnt alot here. Im a very happy OST customer for the last 3years !!! (since i was 19) - keep up the great work OST team!!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
thanks folks .. now to make OST even better for 2011 so we win again ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
One of the few platforms that can give me ROCE and PE in a dynamic query for Greenblatt's Magic Formula. Try getting that little stat through other brokers here and in Aus. Mission impossible. Well done OST.
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
And all the way from a temporary stay in the USA - well done Simon to you and your team. Always great to have tangible proof like this when I recommend OST to friends!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yep, as a startup, I was recommended to OST. The courses are great, the transaction fees are great and I have never even concidered anyone else. Glad I staterted off in the right place. Respect!
0 Kudos
Oom_Boom
Frequent Contributor
Well done! Once you have used others you soon realise how nice this one is
0 Kudos
Jessie
Contributor
I add my congratulations. Well done. When I first started trading I researched all that was available then and "Andisa" was the best and still is.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
dont you mean so that you get even bigger bonus?
0 Kudos
mwk
Frequent Contributor
What I consider to be another positive is that an OST staff member - you Simon - are active here in the forum.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
That just means like the rest of us..he is not busy enough
0 Kudos
mwk
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos