Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Well here is my pick for the year

Not applicable
ADW and PAP anyone with any comments on these two, i would also appreciate the technical analysts imput in terms of where these two are going in a 3 month period from now. Just adopted a new trading strategy, i want o see if i'm in line with more experienced traders. thanks
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hi,i'm particulary interested in your choice of PAP,it is an excellent choice if bought for the right reasons.This loan stock has a unique structure in that it buys other loan stock that concentrates on particular sections of the market such as retail or office.It also has holdings in industrial parks.Over the last twenty years have shown positive growth. This is a long term buy and hold.The property sector is going to yeild good returns again as soon as the Repo rate stops increasing and great returns when the interest rates start dereasing which could take another six or more months. I wonder why detailed forecasts three "experts" show it as a sell.The income for the PAP units is fully taxable in the hands of the holder unlike shares.
0 Kudos