Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Well, well....

CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
... here we are at the 155 c p s level. What a way to say good-bye to this week on the market. Absoulutely c r a p p y situation.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
fortunately i don't own any of these. but anyone care to tell me what has happened to create such a demise in this company? i have been eyeing it. any bottom out figures?
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
It was just one small deal of 500 shares that dropped it. Seller probably selling at bid price. Should recover back to 170 level soon.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
That one small deal has done it for this share's demise. Sellers @ 166 cps, but deals going through @ 155 cps. Suckers!
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
This is one share that I did not stoploss. Could kick myself cos I thought it would turn around. Probably the biggest loss I have made on a single share. Oh well, I have done well on others and its a very small portion of my portfolio.! Guess at 59 I am never too old to learn!
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
I'm with you there, except on the point of having others to fall back on. A loss is a loss is a loss. So, should we sell and turn to greener pastures or hold and whatch as it goes lower? :-)
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
hdk...you are 59? r u single????
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Maggie, he will not respond. Click on 'hdk' and follow some of his posts - on a recent post you'll soon discover what the answer is.
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
my worst loss was with imuniti. lost 96% of its starting value to date. started at R2.20 i bought at 40c and i thought it was a bargain at the time. now trading at 8c.
0 Kudos
Pawillo
New Contributor
What's next for AGI? Any possoble recovery in the near future?
0 Kudos