Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Werner. Grey Anatomy Season 4

Preston
Super Contributor
Very interesting . Did you watch?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
Preston, I thought the Minister said you must go to bed early to safe electricity.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I was given an exemption for beating Topgun prediction in the recent challenge.(LOL)
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Preston, yes i watched, we got a huge scare because at 18:00 our power was cut, but we connected our generator to the tv system to watch... could not miss it - i waited since december (when i finished watching all the dvd's for it)...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Werner , it was quiet sad to see George repeat the entire year. I have been in a similiar situation once. Burke is no longer in the series because of the following "ABC television network executives recently announced that actor Isaiah Washington would not be invited to return for another season as Dr. Preston Burke on the hit television drama Grey's Anatomy. This, after Washington reportedly used an anti-gay slur toward one of his cast-mates. Two Black gay activists, along with Entertainment Weekly writer Paul Katz, discuss whether it was the right move to fire Washington. They also talk about a petition circulating to save his job."
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Interesting, I also read something about that a while ago. I was also sad for George, but i think it will make some interesting stories to come with his situation, and i don't know what will happen to him with Callie/Izzi - i think this will develop into some issues again. Do you watch Private Practice on Thursdays?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Not yet cos the last 2 week was extremely hectic. Will watch it this week.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
its quite interesting, a bunch of people with lots of issues... quite interesting...
0 Kudos