Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Wesizwe still a long term star? I have my doubts!

Mr_S
Super Contributor
With the take-over by impala, the firing of mike solomon, and the burning of cash, i am starting to doubt its long term potential. Like Mike, i was and still am, opposed to the take over by impala. its a shame that some of the board seem to want to make a quick buck at the expense of long term growth of the company. R5m a month cash burnt? thats hectic! i mean it is quite risky to blow so much bucks with the HOPE that the market would present favourable conditions to restart the mine construction. The core asset is in place, but i have no confidence in the management, without MR Mike. Hope fully the EGM will shed some light as to whether i sell or not. This was meant to be the star of my portfolio in about 10 years! was planning some major investment! opinions please...
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Not applicable
its all about management if you dont trust management to perform you best get out.you have to trust management as they are ultimately responsible for where your investment is going..
0 Kudos