Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Wet towel head smack

Brazen
Super Contributor
If GFI goes below 120 I'm gonna have to get a few contracts long.
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
...Sigh and Snigger!
0 Kudos
trigger
Frequent Contributor
sign, snigger amd tsk tsk
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Snigger if you must, but dudes, it aint you who has to go on the road with the Chippendale Reunion Tour, bekaws the Squeeze has lost the grocery money on a Gfi trade.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
So that what you mean when you say no conventional job in 15 years...bring on the 9-5 ( snigger some more)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
See, it's not that I mind the time on the road, or the shows down Bloemfontein way, its gettin into this g-string that's killin me. Gettin to old for this stuff, or, to stuff into, if yer get me drift..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Just to clarify are you to stiff to stuff,or does it take to much stuff to get stiff!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mmm..like to explain but then I'll get SEQ all riled up again..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and i fell for that guy that climbing in with 3 500 000 shares at 28 c with GFISBA last week OUCH !!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Brazen. As I understand it you are out of the market at the moment, so going long in GFI is a great decision, IMHO. I am doing the same. GFI is currently the most undervalued gold company on the planet. Maybe in the universe judging by recent discoveries. Anyway I'm in. If Warren Buffet arrives, who know what he'll buy :) But I'd prefer if the predators leave GFI and the other smaller miners alone so that we can make the profits instead of them.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Thanks Huaron! Watching it today I can't help wondering if it's going to go as low as under 120. Big buying coming in at 12250 every time it hit that.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
B&G,sometin from the ol' lady in the shoe....BOE:"Derivatives Trading Strategy - Traders should look to enter into long positions in AngloGold. The stock has pulled back towards the psychological support level of R300. In three weeks it has come down about 13% with the stronger rand weighing on it. The stock is heavily oversold and one can expect a bounce back from current levels." Could be an option as opposed to GFI...no?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Tx dude. Reckon it's a loverly lookin picture - kinda like a nightnurse with flannel bath, eh? Figger a tight stop on a long, maybe. Don't especially like golds meself, but figger if we must do it (oh boy) then this is the trade to take.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BTW - good one on the young un's 21st. Guess it means he now qualifies for his own parking space at the mountain retreat.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Thanks dude...with age comes responsibilities.....herding the goats & horses.....help stockpile the likka cabinet....the world of "money for nothing & chicks are free" are over dude.....but he has made me proud.....regards ANGie....always be long & tight. Adios hombré.
0 Kudos