Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Wez

vusi_1
Contributor
Hi Does anyone have an idea when production will start with the mine ???? Any other comments will be most welcome ..
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable
Vusi - i call for R 6.40 before i put in stop loss in this share, i sorry had to come back to you two day ago, but have been to hell and back with the work, this share has had a good run the last 4 month and i call on R 6.40, i hope you got in at the right time, I think that this share has all the potential to climb ( long run ) its a bit risky right now i think to climb in at this time ( big run ) but have some contacts and will answer your Question in due time good like-Hennie
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Vusi, You should take a look at the Wesizwe Website. http://www.wesizwe.com/ with special attention to their presentations, http://www.wesizwe.co.za/default.asp?pathid=investor/presentations.htm They are basically at the Bankable Feasibility Stage and I think this will be the position for the rest of this year. They have brought the whole operation about one year forward. Take a look at the Map, Wez is in Angloplat territory and their mining depth is shallower than most of the other competitors which is good from the cost aspect. If I had my retirement money that is sitting earning meagre returns with Old Mutual in my hands now, I would be buying this share for the long term. Of course one would need to hope that the Price of Platinum remains above $1000 or more? One could also take a look at Gold Shares? The price of Gold has suddenly shot up in the last few hours hitting $680. Regards, BTTB.
0 Kudos
vusi_1
Contributor
Thanks ...Bought into it a quite a high of 6.75 ... I had been watching this share from about 5.00 , And kicking myself for not getting in earlier ...Anyway , long term looks great , but there will be some major pullbacks on the share before they actually start mining... Will stick it out ...I hope I am wrong and it runs like theres no 2morrow ...
0 Kudos