Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What Stocks Peeps?

Quakedog
Super Contributor
What stocks are you holding? These are mine: ADW,ABL,BCK,SBK,INL,SAB,ARL,SPG,SOL,FBR,DTC,PET,CLR,WEA,MTN,HDC. I will hold these and will buy MMI for the balance of the year.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Mr_S
Super Contributor
ADW is a very interesting one, i was thinking of holding a small portion of this too. May i ask your reason for holding this?
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Ahhh got to have some roulette in a portfolio. Supposed to be turning around I have read. Could close tomorrow I suppose but I am willing to take the bet.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
True, i have been doing some research on this company and its interesting history. The thing i am trying to establish though is if its core businesses have a strong future, because to be honest the market might have over-reacted with the whole fraud issue....I read an article on moneyweb where they compared Blue with dawn, dawn came out tops in terms of future prospects. I am going to take very small bites of this and await the AGM to see if its worth the additional risk....Its balance sheet looks quite bad though on the face of it....
0 Kudos