Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What a Gimme

Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
If anybody enjoys warrants check this out.... CODE: AGLSBM. I traded the call today at 30c and am so confident that this warrant will rock. Will Anglos hit R300 shortly and go beyond? it has 194 days to expiry and is currently at R286 after falling sharply.Needless to say it will yo-yo right up again once the Nersa bad news is digested OMO
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Russ
Super Contributor
It seems to me that the oke who bought 10 mil in the morning at 30c sold them again at 30c just before the close.Can you explain that?Maybe not so confident?
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
I know zip about warrants, bit in terms of the share,not so sure of a quick recovery. AGL been in a bear trend since mid Jan and is likely to go lower. 265 is my prediction. Seems strong support here and correlates to about a 32% retrace all things being equal. So, who knows, maybe you were a touch too early.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Nothing in the charts that tell me AGL will rocket anytime soon. Hope time decay on this warrant doesn't catch you.omo
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
And word on the ground is that Anglo is in big trouble and more mine closures and retrenchments on the cards.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Now it might be worth a quick play? Right on support.
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
This is hurting me bigtime!!!!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Here comes your bounce
0 Kudos