Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What a bargain

Not applicable
Now that is the way to trade this type of stock. Put in your cheeky order and wait and see. Picked up at 486cps - a healthy 20% discount to the ruling price at the moment. As I have said before - as small timers, this is our edge, and it is how we can beat the indexes in a way institutions cannot.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
fressa
Regular Contributor
Yup, its the way i like to roll too. i apply the same strategy.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Think you are getting confused between "cent" and "percent", haven't seen a price of 608 today, because that is what you're implying.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
fat finger typo - 2.8% discount
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
another great trading update ... hold on to your hats !!
0 Kudos
MehmoodHaffejee
Frequent Contributor
So why the sale of over a million shares by directors or associates? Enjoy the ride, guys!
0 Kudos
IAM
Contributor
How do the SENS announcements work, do they have to make the announcement before they are allowed to carry out the transaction, or can they make the announcement after they have carried out the transaction? Basically what I want to know is will these sales have caused the sharp drop in price we saw recently?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
@IAM Good Question, can anyone answer that please?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you got 3 trading days to report it, internal approval needs to be got first ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so ... it is in a director's interest for a share price to drop before they offload their shares? And how exactly would you accomplish something like that anyways - only way for a share price to go down is if the buyers get pulled
0 Kudos