Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What can we expect from the JSE if Zuma becomes president

topgun
Super Contributor
er, yes madame speaker lets start the censorship....following from your last paragraph it is quite evident who has the racial hangups. By the way, all financial info posted on this site is in some way biased if you haven't noticed. Govt. policy will of course have an impact on markets depending on its direction a la our illustrious neighbour...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
These debates are usually peurile but the phrase 'due to africa showing its true colours once again' annoyed me. I don't like to be annoyed. And as for calling people uneducated - I'm pretty sure Zuma knows the difference between Austria and Australia, unlike the leader of the free world.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Just in case - the one has Nazis, the other has Kangaroos.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Are nazis the ones that jump fences?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so Brazen you reckon its ok as long as the one is a little less stupid than the other.Anyway if you dont want to know dont read it.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
'One what' is a little less stupid? On second thoughts, don't bother answering, I can imagine. And unless KIM is an acronym don't use capital letters. It's annoying.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sounds like someone needs a smartie!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Of course he does,he knew the difference between his daughter and her friend......did'nt he????
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
You know I'm never short of smarties!
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
I think I understand where B is coming from....there is no link between education and sheer stupidity - the Zim cabinet as a collective have more degrees than any other in the world!! Only pity about Africa is all those images of refugees on rickety boats trying to cross the Mediterranean.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ah! its so sweet when you talk about G like that.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
a bit of freedom of speech and a bit of homework not just on what economic happennings will influense the value of your shares but also what political happennings.by the way nothing personal
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ahhh - now this is a forum again. A bit of life and zest. It's been getting way toooo boring around here lately. Too many investors and not enough nutters. On that note, welcome KIM ;)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
NAh not yet! still have not had a good laugh out of this joint in a while...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thank u very much,happy to be here.Of for a glass of red,tomorrow things may look rosier.
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
How can u say that politics does not have a effect on the market sentiment which in turn affects share prices.Do big corporate companies not have political analysts. why did the rand weakened when zuma was found not guilty or his name comes up as possible president.anyway a forum is a place where you can share your different opions.point is that the market will be the real decider not the "biased" person on Standard Bank Online Share Trading Forum.We dont count but it is nice to air your views even if it is biased.It is biased for a reason until proven wrong.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
To digress some bloke just sold 275 alsi contracts you have got have a big bank balence and even bigger balls to play with that kind of cash.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
To digress further, big balls and big bank balances are always a welcome combination.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Thats why my wife is such a happy bunny
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John you see I see it the other way round....if he had big balls he wouldnt be selling....had he had bigger balls he would have been a few hunderd thousand wealthier...right now.....most probably the guy who is managing your pension fund
0 Kudos