Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What do my fellow investors think???

Harley
Contributor
I'm curious to see whom of my fellow investors attended the Financial statement course on Saturday,18 August 2007 at the JSE Auditorium and what your thoughts are about the course? I enjoyed the course and learned quite a bit. I thought it to be very much value adding. OMO. Well done Standard Bank- (JT).
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Harley, thanks for this. It was the first time we've run this course so all feedback appreciated.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Couldn't make this last course, but looking forward to the next one :-)
0 Kudos
Chubby
Occasional Contributor
Sad I could'nt make it but would sure like to attend the next one in Joburg. When is the next one in JHB Simon??
0 Kudos
Chubby
Occasional Contributor
Sad I could'nt make it but would sure like to attend the next one in Joburg. When is the next one in JHB Simon??
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
not sure, got to arrange dates with the presenter, most likely October.
0 Kudos
TraderSteve
Frequent Contributor
Will there be any course for Durban anytime soon?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Durban and CT in late September.
0 Kudos
Jemaiks
Frequent Contributor
I agree, it was very good. It laid down a solid foundation, I need to reinforce the foundation and once I know it is solid and 100% in tact I will surely start building the castle. Atleast it will be on solid ground and it will then also be weather proof. I would like them to arange a more advanced course looking valuations. I am a little unsure on determining the value of a share compared to the stock price precisely. Simon any light on that one for me?
0 Kudos
TraderSteve
Frequent Contributor
Thanks Simon. Looking forward to it.
0 Kudos