Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What financial crises, its all ignorance?

G_V_V
Super Contributor
Nobody listens to any leaders, why do you think they crucified Christ?
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
the whole picture? BWAHAHAHA it seems you just missed a tiny detail called CDS and LCDS in your initial post? Nope they're not important, don't worry, the $700bn bailout will sort everything out and as long as the Yanks keep repairing their roads and provide utilities they have an economy and everything is ok. By the way, the next big thing? Muni Bonds and the CDS market there. Wait till the CDS thingie waves over to the LCDS one and then everyone figures out that municipalities can no longer borrow money and then see what happens to the municipal bond market... unless some very astute leaders can convince the markets otherwise, which 'leadership' is conspicuously absent in the current bunch of outgoing failures...
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
It seems to me that you are heading for a crash, a mental breakdown with all your negativity. You rather buy when the markets are at their top than when they are at their bottom. It must be a living hell for you right now. If you got shares just sit with them and get rid of your shorts, you are going to loose money on them.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
what is it with people like you? you blabber and waffle without saying anything useful. You're lowering yourself to the last refuge of scoundrels. Just answer the question I've more or less asked you several times: Do you actually believe a $700bn bailout sends a message strong enough to cover the fear created by $15tn in CDS out there? Do you know, let alone understand, what a CDS is? Now for the cruncher. What's your opinion on the actions taken over the weekend by the G7? Which country's actions, in your opinion is showing the strongest resolve and might actually be providing a ray of hope out there? And lastly, what is the actions taken by that particular country. Come GVV... give us an insightful answer and show us you actually have a grasp of macro economics beyond playing a round of monopoly :-)
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
I am not here to educate you from your ignorance, do you know how much Buffet get just for having lunch with him? My insight was proven last night with the Dow jumping its biggest point ever. Need I saw more?
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
No, it's probably in your best interest to say nothing more actually. Although... care to enlighten us on what you actually mean by 'my insight' ??? You've still not contributed a single meaningful opinion. Just answer the questions, show us you actually have anything beyond meaningless rambling and buffeting (scuse the pun)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
GVV, are you insane? Where do you get this garbage from? I am sure you are the head of the idiot university. Please close this university down and liquidate it.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
I am not here to contribute to your bearish mood, I am here to make money without killing world markets. What is the point of being rich when everybody else is poor, the poor will kill you in your sleep.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
The bears and the bulls both think they are idiots that is why they think different. There is the right time to be a bear and there is a right time to be a bull, the wise person knows when to change.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Dont know what Buffet's got to do with it but since you asked the Q of how much he gets, I'll give you the answer - He gets Zero, nil, nada from someone for having lunch with him. - Go google it, but beware the answer is behind the answer......
0 Kudos