Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What happen to this share

Thabani
Occasional Contributor
Somebody must make me understand about the problem of this share, i have lost 21% of it. before it was dion so well
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
I guess it was just that 1Time is was doing so well:-)
0 Kudos
Slimgp
Contributor
Hang tight. Let the BEE negotiations finish and maybe you will get back your 21%. Ride the wave for now.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thabani, 1Time's share price did well subsequent to the announcement that its listing would move from AltX to the Main Board. Nothing has fundamentally changed - business still doing fine. I also own some and the price seems to have been hovering around the high 88c/ 89c mark for some time now. I've been watching it the past few weeks and most of the pull back was on small volumes. Look at why you made the purchase initially and if any of those reasons have changed fundamentally for the worse, then decide whether or not to exit. I'm holding onto mine for the time being. They're generating cash and are trading at a low PE mutiple as well.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
At least, according to the graphs, it is now where it started
0 Kudos