Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What happened at 11h00 ?

venice
Super Contributor
What caused the market to plunge at 11h00?. What rumour or news if any??
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Stock11
Contributor
was wondering that myself
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
BoE talking up inflation and saying recession more of a worry. So higher inflation is likely.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Guys,. most honestly,. We are in for the biggest engineered depression seen this entire century,.. Engineered for the fact that flushing the world with credit for years has always resulted as this massive call back of the credit,.. as in higher intrest rates,.. Its a class A fleecing of the public wealth out there, akin to Mugabes tactics in Zim,.. We are truly living in most intersting times for the fact that similar events are happening on both sides of the political spectrum, both under different guises, but both with the same end goal in mind,.. Fleece the public of their Private wealth,.. Centralise powere Further,.. And hey,. the same banks are at the root of such activities since the 1800's so wow,. one mans conspiracy is another mans Alzheimer's,.. lol
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
thsi century or last. Coz this one ain't been bad at all ? And if last, you suggesting worse then great depression ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and quite frankly,. buying into the 24/7 waffle spewed by the media zealots in the employ of big banks,.. well go figure,.. They're gonna talk this thing up till we're all pennyless, and still come up with some reasoning as to how it is all our fault,. or even hey and heres a fresh approach,. "a Few Bad Apples",. like the recent Bear Sterns saga,. Spitzer's sacking,.. and even our Rouge Trader from the most illustrious derivatives trading bank in all europe,.. Believe the media folks, Believe at your own peril,.. Organized Politicorporate Crime is the reality since the 1800's,.. Believe!,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the most interesting thing about this is to look what the market did before this....there was a squeeze developing to the downside but smart alec here was so sure we were gonna rally that I didnt go short ....never ever argue with a squeeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No it admittedly has not,. Arms sales are well up,.. But after flushing the world with credit, and well always the tide will turn,.. One point of interest for all out there in relation to my comments on Arms sales,.. Have a look at ALL world indices,.. Look prior to 9/11,.. see how the bears are seemingly arriving,.. Then hey,. a pulse,. then yes it tapers off again,. but lo and behold,.. March 2003 to the day,.. and well look what a war economy we truly do have,. ACL from 20bucks,. Kumba from 20bucks,.. in 5yrs, look at what these wars of agression have truly resulted in,.. My prediction is that markets will continue to tank until the USA sets foot in IRAN,.. pretty obvious prediction to make considering,. but ya, the world is not the same, disaster capitalism is here, a Shock and Sugar diet i call it,.. Shock being the War,. Sugar being the credit that helps the masses drunk themselves from the truth of their plight,.. Now we're left with the pretzels,. and as you can see, there ain't enough to go around,.. lol
0 Kudos