Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What happened to the 2 bears ???

Not applicable
Mr Caller and Mr H ??? There are 3 bears ( to puff ) to complete the all time kiddies story .... We need the next please? any one ??? Come now ... Not a peep ??? HEHEHE
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
Be patient..... We are in for a mother of a pullback.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
O yes the clock thing ... how could i forget ... time must be standing still this side ... it will come o yes it will, so you the third then right ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dow up to almost 9800!! ToPI knockout warrants going to be taken out tomorrow, for sure!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
But what about the 10-15% gains that has taken place since you bears started crying wolf? You are absolutely right to say a pullback will happen. Yes it will happen some time in the future, but jut after one of the most spectacular bull runs we've seen in years. Sheez, just trade the damn price!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
VC, trade the price ?? now where have I heard that before ;)

an check the okes an okettes trying t dismount topskp with speed, somebody dumping 2million ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah ok. Trade the price (C) Simon P Brown. 1968. All rights reserved. And thanx Simon, the derivative of your lazy trading system is making me nice moolah on the CME.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah not looking for the (c) .. just great to see people learning an making money ..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
1968?? Sounds like Simon was delivered saying those words. Anyway still hangin in the lazy system as well.
0 Kudos
Malema
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Yes thanks for keeping us focused.While on the subject,please encourage the back room boys that thought of knockouts,to start one on the RESI and one on the FINI as well....i have a feeling once BTI joins the TOPI movements might become less clear as it seem at times to be unpredictable.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The conditions looked right for a pull back, but it didn't happen. The 9625 support on the DOW went and every Bull around here that is making money now is on the lucky side of the equation.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Some of us change from bears to bull very quickly. Hmmm, what do you call these guys?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Still more BIDS than OFFERS.How ever it seemed it was all the rage yesterday to get in at 17 cents,now all seem to think 10 cents is the best price for entry!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think the term used is 'Traders' DEP!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Trade the price, but just don't get too comfortable in your bull jacket. The Dow is 12% off its high in October 2009. That 12% represents a whole lot of things that went bad in the global economy. I'm just wondering if that 12% is discounting all the rubbish toxic stuff that now resides in the hands of the US gov. There is very little focus and reporting on those assets these days. It's like everyone is just looking the other way because it's more convenient. The real question is what the longer term effect will be of these assets - inflation, stagflation? Meanwhile SA is looking at a R60 tril budget deficit, while all the unions demand a pay hike for government employees way higher that CPIX and Eskom is nailing us in a big way. Higher interest rates to curb growing inflation are now on the cards. Don't be surprised if interest rates start to increase very early next year. That will curb spending and delay economic recovery in SA in a big way. The worst is behind us, but there is definitely still some more kick in this recession.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Nobody is saying the bear wont return,its just that this particular warrant expires completely at zero and then its worth nothing so its extremely dangerous to hold at this stage.Only my opinion.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
0 Kudos