Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What happened to the wellness packs

Not applicable
Cautionary withdrawn.So what happened to the clinical testing on wellness packs
0 Kudos
42 REPLIES 42
Ega
Super Contributor
The Directors ate them all at the last board meeting
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
All I'm saying for this share is stay far away. This might be the worse share on the board. Any bets on how long before it goes to 1c :-(
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
This one has bite my in the bu*%#*+. I seriously thinking of taking a loss and invest what is left in something ells. Abuzz are you still hanging on? What do you thing will the changes be for the share to make a comeback.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Wellness packs failed to sell and the company was in talks with some other with the hope of buying them but me thinks it didn't go through. This was discussed on the forum a while ago. I got out with a loss but my ***** still on my back. Now CMO trying to take it off me... bahh
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Placed a large order on a Sunday evning to buy a lot after A-Buzz had spoken so positively about them. Howevever on visiting their web-site I saw all their products displayed on a gondala in a shop, what scared me was that it did not show a single customer browsing the produce. Cancelled my order in the early hours of Monday morning. Pheww!
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
The cautionary was not related to the sale, or lack thereof, of the Wellness packs. I gave Paul Fouche a wake up call and told him that the cautionary had to be renewed or withrawn (hence my other post on the expiration/renewal thereof and the appropriate SENS). With about a month to go before the cut-off of the BEE group securing the orders for 100 000 packs per month or losing their shares, I think it is pretty much make or break time. I'm still hanging on, at worst I think we'll see it back over the 20c mark relatively soon and once they bring out their next set of results with revenue over R 100million (excl Packs) I am sure it will climb back up slowly. I also suspect, and this is OMO that we will see the directors buying in now. Having had the cautionary in place, they haven't been able to, and if/when they do it will display some more conficence in the company/share. I have always had a longer term view on this one and I maitain my thinking that it will only come right over the longer term.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
abuzz, with respect. We disagree on penny stocks - that's fair enough (different folks, different steokes) and if you make money then hats off to you and in truth that's the measure. But this statement "at worst I think we'll see it back over the 20c" is absolute rubbish. At worse it will be 1c.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Simon, what I think is my opinion and I am entitled to give it on this forum. You can state your opinion and I will accept that, but you saying my thinking is "absolute rubbish" is hardly appreciated. One would expect that someone of your position and integrity would know better than to say someone's thinking is rubbish. Yes, i am fully aware that a share can only sink to 1 cent, but what I was saying was that I think we will be back up to 20c (hence why it may be premature for anyone to bail out now, even if we recover to 20c it is better than taking the loss at it's current levels)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no abuzz, you said worse case. My point is that with ANY share worse case is always 1c.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
No Simon, what I said was "at worst I think we'll see it back over the 20c mark relatively soon" meaning that for this particular share that is the worst case scenario I envisage over the short term, i.e. it won't go down much further and at worst people will still be able to exit at around 20c as opposed to its current levels of 12c. I know, as I have stated previously, that 1c is the worst any share can do, but the point I was trying to make and which you clearly seem to be missing is that in my opinion it would not be wise to exit now as in my opinion I believe we will see it back at about the 20c level and NOT at the 1c level.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thank You Abuzz for keeping us posted
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
No problem sweet. Also, to answer your original question, the trials are on-going. Because it is not a quick-fix cure (but rather a benefit derived from longer term consumption of the pack, leading to improved health), they have to be quite extended. The reasoning to start the clinical trials was based on studies over a three year period. Whilst it is unlikely that the current field trials will continue for 3 years, they do need a decent length of time to prove the medication/supplements as beneficial.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I will say what Simon is not allowed to say....A Buzz you talk utter utter unadultarated [email protected] wool has been pulled over your eyes and you know what the boere say about k@k en n wolkombers?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Ok Chartist, time will prove you and Simon or me right, I'll reserve my comments till then.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Now Chartist we spoke about this yesterday... off to the closet and don't come back untill there is a smile on your face.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Clinical trials....the website says they were meant to start in 2006...Do you have any idea what clinical trials involve....I have a mate who works in this area and he confirms to me that absolutely no prelimenary work has been done for trails nor has any application been made.....I think I should put a call through to Fouche .....
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
So are you saying that there are no clinical trials happening?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos