Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What has happened to BAZEN??

john_1
Super Contributor
its been a long time since we have been graced with her presence.
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Russ
Super Contributor
You mean Brazen?I have been wondering the same.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
See, its been so long I had forgotten how to spell her name.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Aah john.. for now we are more than satisfied to bathe in the turbulence of your exuberance
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Waiting for the recession to pass. in the mean time she can have one or two babies from Gravy
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
my guess, not far frm Brazen..
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Well Gravy worked or used to work in Saudi somewhere. Maybe he is back , and Brazen has gotter better things to do than making money ? Who knows ? Maybe she joined him ? Maybe she's pregnant and ready to pop ? Maybe, maybe maybe - What happened to the rest - Steelhead, Major, Ditzy, Huaron, Cybertrader, Lassy, ASX ? I been here since 2005 and seen many come and go.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
ya sure most others simply blew their account.. I would like to believe brazen be smarter than that
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
so glad i am firmly grounded uuh John.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes and Preston's chommy - the one that was packing the loaves in his uncle's supermarket? Is he still banned despite Preston's appeals?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes and Preston's chommy - the one that was packing the loaves in his uncle's supermarket? Is he still banned despite Preston's appeals?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sorry must have double clicked!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The Trio Rio. Ditzy, JAG(Just Another Girl) and Brazen has finally been broken. Ditzy I got as a contact in my skype and she has not been there for 1.5 years. Zarp is around but he doesn't post because we destroyed him here. Goldfinger got a child and he's now broke. TJH. went to Iran and hope he didn't become hostage there. Babyboy blew a portfolio in 3 weeks so obviously he is not around. Akash didn't like OST and moved somewhere else. Ab and troops traded some penny share that was quite popular around here..they all went hell after the share was suspended :)
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Hmmmm .... seems you're a wiz at all the office gossip around here too!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
lol...this place is like another reality show... :)
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
He entered the Amazing Race where he finished 3rd.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Brazen has temporarily left the building to do stuff. She will return shortly. And yes, Brazen now uses the third person when posting.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Zarp . O yes that last punt was a classic, bought a K@K load of silver . was it not silver at $100 in 2 years and the ZAR at 20 to the dollar? If I recall, well still got a year left
0 Kudos