Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What is brewing?

samoa
Super Contributor
SENS: Good to get PSG involved!
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Perhaps a silly question but what function/role does a designated ad-visor full-fill to its client ie. how does it add value to the financial well being of a company?
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
Oversees compliance.That is not where I see the benefit.The PSG connection will be beneficial to ADW in general.Let's watch.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Assists their client in complying with JSE and related regulations / formalities. It is a requirement of the JSE for any listed (or to be listed) company. It falls within the ambit of PSG's primary business and - in all probability - is just another client to them. I wouldn't read anything into it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and this company continues to be in the dwang it seems. They have one toxic asset (their micro lending business) and one 'contained' asset, in the form of Mark Shuttleworth's private equity portfolio. The former is bleeding money and the latter is capped (I doubt they will be allowed to take on new clients?)
0 Kudos