Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What is driving this share?

Preston
Super Contributor
All i can say is R1800 level ,here we come!!!(LOL)
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Samir
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Samir please eloborate?
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
rolling on the floor laughing out loud. rotflol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
At least , someone is destressing which is good.
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
far from destressing. still sitting with IRA that i picked up at R5.50
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Dude, this share hit a 12 month high of R5.00 on the 31/7/07. Where did you get the additional 50 cent premium from?
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
IPO. Investec sweet talked me into it
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Depending on the volume you bought , it could a huge decifit for you currently.
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
huge... not even doing that kinda volume in a day...
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Samir i see in one of your posts you were looking at mittal shares what i dont understand is this. The company had relatively good results are paying a massive +- 12 % divi but share price isnt moving. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
not a clue asylum. never done analysis previously on mittal. only reason it is catching my attention is the divi.
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
Share is fairly static and not reacting to the good news presumably because the bad news outweighs the good ie will they be fined heavily for uncomepetitive behaviour,rumours around that government is keen to introduce competition,their investment programme is starting to get going but that me impact production temporarily-personally I am bullish and a long term holder.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Geordie Lad i dont think goverment stands a chance in my opinion. As for the fine they have made provision for it. I am currently invested in mittal. I deal with them on a daily basis as a supplier and i think long term they are a good bet.Just dont understand why the share is not moving? Mind you the share price has gained 74% for the year so one should not complain.
0 Kudos