Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What is the current take on BIL's short term trend?

Electrox
Super Contributor
R200 seemss like a good support but will we see R220 soon? time will tell, other than that how will the rio deal affect this share if it goes thru? opinons ? thanks
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
surfer
Regular Contributor
I like but who ever said my view counted
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Please read my post from early November this share is crabbing for a while until the rio bid goes official, then the boys with large ones make cash,lol,imo
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
According to Rio Tinto's forecasts, China will double its iron ore imports over the next six years, as domestic demand underpins steel consumption. Combined with restricted imports from India as a result of taxes and India's own growing consumption, the outlook for the market will stay strong, Rio Tinto said.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
so buy bil now and in six years time youll be smilling.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
did the indians also say the "in six years time part", try 6 months.imo
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
BHP BILLITON is poised to lob a revised offer for global resources rival Rio Tinto as early as this week. BHP chief Marius Kloppers has until February 6 to lodge a formal bid, but analysts believe he may not wait until the last moment to move. In November BHP was prepared to acquire the company for $110 billion in BHP shares. (Herald-Sun, Jan 14)
0 Kudos