Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What is the worst share on the JSE - your opinion

Not applicable
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
I concur with DLG. Also the quietest management on the exchange. Never ever do they issue a sens to tell shareholders what they are doing about the loss making call centre or if they are just scratching them selves. Will they turn up at the AGM next week or will it only be irate shareholders waving their worthless script??????
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
For my money it's MTN.All the hype around the Bharti deal and it loiters around R118 a share.So many experts punt it,seems everybody loves it,but continues to underperform.A totally underwhelming share !!
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
BRE!!!! i see no one has mentioned it
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
BRE!!! I was actually thinking of buying some??? Bad Buy???
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
wel i bought it when it listed, down 56% on ma portfolio lately, thats from 80% a few weeks ago!
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
BUTT i think long term BRE has some good prospects with this unique conroast technology they have. read up on their fundamentals, this is the reason why i havent sold, but im actually still undecided on my position with them
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Werner - what about running a parrallel competition for long term picks that will do the worst over 12 months. The person whos portfolio looses the most over a year wins a years supply of toilet paper. (Actuallly in a years time the toilet paper may be worth more than a pen)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I bought SAPPI this year @ R21.. now sitting at R28... no complaints
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Steven_1
New Contributor
BLU - bought at R8 then insider trading scandal by management hit the headlines. share never recovered. just glad i'm out.
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
OUCH! I suppose it all depends when you got in. BLU is up 25% in 10 days. I think this company is South Africa's very own Google or Utube - a future super-share. But nobody understands their business model or something? IMHO.
0 Kudos