Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What's going on with the Enaleni Share Price

MehmoodHaffejee
Frequent Contributor
There's been a steady drop in the share price, despite all the good news around the company. The financial results have been good, and recent acqusitions are starting to pay off. Does anyone have a clue as to why the price has been heading south ?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
You are right the results were good but the market expected better. The value of all the acquisitions has already been fully priced in. Looking for more
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I wouldnt worry too much, I got a bunch at 400 which Im going to sit on until the announcement for the next buy.. they still expanding and looking for new products all the time.
0 Kudos
Harley
Contributor
Hang in there guys and girls. Enaleni seems to be the next Aspen. Patience......
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fundamentals and tech's are looking good... Love the volume spike 2 days ago. Something in the sleeve? Looks highly undervalued to me.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Any thoughts on this one... chart looking good and volumes are up...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Had a look at the candles, seem to be nice resistances every 5 cents - they open and close exactly on these resistances/supports. A break above 420 and I'll go long. Any other thoughts?
0 Kudos
Chem_I
Contributor
If you look at the greater picture enlani keeps on consolidating between two lines, but for some reason it doesnt want to jump of the lower resistance line. In my opinion it has something to do with them issuing new shares today. Lets hope for the best next week.
0 Kudos