Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What's in the CPI tunnel

nass
Occasional Contributor
Up 15% the first 2 week this month, then flat and looking upwards. Lots of Director selling = just profit taking ? Do I hanging, buy more, or run fro the hills ?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
barry_1
Super Contributor
In my opinion be careful ,i think the price is being forced up in thin volumes by speculators,yes clever directors!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Barry, not sure exactly how they would do that?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well price either moves on speculation or what ?? it's always speculation, even an investor is speculating .. just over a longer period ..
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
CPI on the move again this morning... Its really interesting, results that come out seem to be quite good... The valuation on the firm is very high though... Like others said i would be careful buying this company now... but I still think they have a good business strategy and future...
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Oh yes,i agree, Naomi has moved her account there.As they keep to the basics they are in very good situation ,longer term,but its likely that they will fall back some as the next results are in six months time.
0 Kudos
united
Hi guys Gotto agree with most comments. the price seems to be running up continuously. more than the gud news that has come out so far. where does the price level of ?
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
we all know what BULLS can do to any price...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an CPI trades at R100.00
0 Kudos