Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What's the news

Vince
Contributor
Ouch looks bad!
0 Kudos
DF
Contributor
I see the CEO, Kirkinis, Leonidas? bought shares worth 112mil in Novemeber 2013 under director dealings.......ouch......
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
I wonder when Steinhoff will show their hand...
0 Kudos
SkarlakenKoos
Frequent Contributor
So how is this roulette wheel going to spin today?
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
well done to those that bought at 28c...
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
and SOLD higher
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
KPnewbie
Contributor
is today not the 3rd day ...does the 3 day rule apply
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
Could this be another Telkom? Can they make another come back of the decade? What does informed money thinking?
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
Could this be another Telkom? Can they make another come back of the decade? What does informed money thinking?
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
I was also wondering about the 3rd day rule.....maybe this is the 3rd 3rd day?..lol
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
Can i buy back a short @ R0.00 or does it have to be R0.01? or how far into the digits after the point can i arrange to go? and with who?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
1c, you can't trade at zero .. everything explodes when that happens ..
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Almost a mirror of what happened to BES - Portuguese bank a week ago... over the weekend they separated the good bank from the bad bank. Like that preventing systemic risk to the banks in Portugal and Europe. Here the SARB steps in to prevent a toatl collapse of ABIland prevent systemic riks.Now - how will the JSE financials react to this news?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ABL wasn't a systemic risk .. but yes we going to see some fun an games on the JSE today
0 Kudos
Brainware
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Top.....you still don't get it....the NAV of a company is a relative state. What counts is the future profitability
0 Kudos