Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What's up with this share ?

Boss_man
Occasional Contributor
Hey All Just want to find out what's going on with this share ? I know they waiting for a decision to be made on the Sishen drama but surely with the McArthur bid being "accepted" would bring back some confidence ? Anyway hope someone can give me some insight as to why the share is behaving the way it is...
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
ClintD
Occasional Contributor
AMSA has nothing to do with the Macarthur deal - it only benefits its parent company. If Sishen decision doesnt go for AMSA and Kumba wins, could be paying 3x the amount it currently is for iron ore, and probably go out of business!
0 Kudos
plasma
Occasional Contributor
I have a short trade on it.
0 Kudos
Boss_man
Occasional Contributor
When do they expect the decision on sishen to be made ?
0 Kudos
ClintD
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
Boss_man
Occasional Contributor
What a move yesterday guys ??? over 5 % in afternoon trade. Even though the outlook is bleak for the future of AMSA. Hopefully Newcastle comes back online asap (apparently Nov) and the Sishen debarcle is decided on sooner rather than later.
0 Kudos
Boss_man
Occasional Contributor
Hi Guys What the forecast for this share looking like ? it seems to be moving in the right direction...
0 Kudos