Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What to do...?

THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Yusufm - now you really have a decision to make...
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
kwagga
Super Contributor
Must be one of the quickest 10 baggers I seen in year.
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
whats all the hype??
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
a tenbagger in 8 months - phew!!
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
My hype is that I own 1% of the equity of this company and would hate to give it all back if(/when)it reverses
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I also owned 1% been selling in small amounts from 55c upwards. sitting with about 40% of what i originally had. I feel it is overpriced (look at NAV and PE) even if it has turned around soo well. Will be looking to sell another 15% and will hold the remaining 25%. Loving the returns on this share thresh, considering we bought at 7c :) but i want to make that 15% sale soon...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sorry, i've been selling from 50c upwards, not 55c
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Yeah,I'm thinking of selling my 98%.Just worried it might force the price back down to 7c.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
lol, Russ, enter into a sell SSF on this stock and then sell your 98%. You will benefit both ways.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ah yes manipulating a price ..
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Please let me know when you've done selling your combined 2%, so I can start buying.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
lol, especially on light volume, it will be easy to trace it.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
LOL - I have just over 5 million left - so - I'll offer them to you at say... 80c - and that way you will know for certain that I am through selling. You would be a fool not to grab at this killer opportunity.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Nah, 80c is way too expensive for me. I was thinking in the lines of you and mr ymoola sell off your combined 2% stake, take the share down to 45c levels in the process and life happily ever after. Meanwhile I will happily buy at these levels knowing the lion's share of sellers have left the room.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I still have faint memories of the ABC Cashplus and Unifer's of the JSE. All in microloans, all dead and buried due to regulation.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
regulation more likely to help these guys (an other unsecured listed lenders) .. it the fly by nights who'll be ousted and ouched ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have sold more today and a little yesterday. FGL seems to be ready for its drop, but I'm still holding a large amount. Any advice thresh? I don't want to sell all of that 15% at once, might cause it to drop too much...
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
I was able to buy on Monday, sell on Tuesday and pocket a net 5.9% profit. Thanks.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I have also sold a bit. I don't want to fiddle with the balance due to the tax implications. I'll buy back those that I sold in due course. I like the long term prospects for this. I have an array of micro-cap picks - so they should balance each other out over time. I'll try to ignore this one - that way it will hurt less as it pulls back. Remember though - I did say at 50c - it wasn't time to sell. There are very few growth stories left on this market - so. A QUICK ANECDOTE:- After punting TASTE - which I took a 1% stake in at around 40c - I sold out after the run to 70c (funny - same range as FGL) - well... it never pulled back and I never got back in - that was a R6,5 million mistake.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
15% - I trust that that is a mistake - the market hasn't moved 15% of the stock in this company in the last year rand a half.
0 Kudos