Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What will be the best runners for the day?

platsak
Super Contributor
Aus up 2.5% HK up 4.5% Looks like its going to be a good day (morning at least) What will be the best runners today. Im voting for the financials ASA and SBK.
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
DCTrader
Super Contributor
I'm going for Bruce Fordyce and Elana Meyer...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
First decent Gap of the June Contract.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
not true we have had 3 so far and 2 filled and one partially filled....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
100pts taken but this gap has some market moving news in it so thats all for me for now.....it may well close but 100 pts is enough for now....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ism numbers...u mean you didnt notice?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Nah I was not watching bloomburg at breakfast, in fact I have not had my breakfast. I think I will go to The new cafe, Bon framge' for a fresh bacon Bagette and coffee. Best I have ever tasted. Beautuful imported cheese at very reasonable prices. Corner of Dean and Main road Newlands.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I am guessing the market was not watching Bloomburg at breakfast either.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John ...u just dont get it sometimes...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
What breakfast.. no I usually get it first thing in the morning but today I am a little slow on the uptake, Just making sure my appitite is at its peak before having my Bagette.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Its a nice place,drive past it every day, dont much like the interior though. Much prefer the brewery across the road!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ya I agree but to have a french styled bakery selling great cheese at the bottom of my street is Fantastic.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Delicious.. Hey Chartist what part did I not get this morning exactly.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
err the whole thing about Bloomberg...u totally missed what I was getting at yesterday and today
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that and the fact that you need to do your homework when it comes to economic data...
0 Kudos