Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Whatever

Not applicable
Whatever happened to Goldfinger?Disappeared without a trace...
0 Kudos
52 REPLIES 52
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yip, we need a Wall of Rememberance for fallen and missing traders. Goldie, YNWA, dinen, Oom Boom, ditzy, JAG. . . . . . where have they all gone. Is there really a 95% attrition rate for trading? Snap survey on the forum seems to support this.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and we are sitting in a bull market, what would happen if it turn will i be all alone ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
....and Zarp...with his Zarpian lingo.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
..and Patrik. If he still alive.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
u ppl were all so nasty they left...yes there is a 95% "attrition" rate...which is a pity...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and the lifesaver ORG?
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Or Babyboy
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
my fav was day trader or something. The oke who was about to buy Japan after the crash of 2.12pm?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
I think that was Aces-High if im not mistaken Simon.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Aces-High indeed, me elephant failing me .
0 Kudos
Trader_Boy
Occasional Contributor
No, no, Baby boy was the best!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Starting to sound like Survivor. Last one remaining on the forum wins R1-million. Remember, there can be only one...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
akb; Red Baron; 101b; hl; Cents...They all got rich and are never to be seen again. And CE...could he still be on a holiday?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No , CE is not on holiday ... he's sitting right here next to me , bought the dog's cousin (Harmony) and told me to say howzit to all
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Still working on an exit stratergy huh!..tell him if he is going to hold and hold, let it at least be a company that is making money and not making a loss.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You know him , he's committed to a share ... saw the wedding ring on his finger
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just goes to show,the promise of wealth is not as easy as it seems.Takes more than money and a programme....Tread carefully newbies....
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
There was Nick as well. It was in January that we last heard of him, but he seem less likely to disappear just like that. TJH, when u least expect him he'll turn up. Probably gone to Iran again
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Yep, Nick's still around but got promoted in January to Cash Manager, but you can call me Johnny!
0 Kudos