Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Whatever

Not applicable
Ha! and there I am just about to ask 'Whatever's happened to Tango?' and he pops into another thread . . . so ermm
whatever's happened to SirPsycho?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
And K who wanted to buy a yacht off her Warrants account and wasn't quite sure what warrants were ... wonder how that dream is working out. So far, I'm still here and still profiting - but this paints a gloomy picture.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
saash, I wouldn't attribute the 'attrition' of forum members to their being wiped out. I don't think it's necessary for anybody to have any money in their trading account in order for them to partake in this forum. You can even be wiped out completely, and still give the image of being a successful trader, and give very accurate advice on here without anybody knowing better.
Conversely many forumites who ARE successful traders don't always give advice, but eventually withdraw quietly from here for other reasons.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Point noted. And forums aren't for everyone.
0 Kudos
Major
Regular Contributor
You have a point. I've been around for nearly 8 years, just don't spend much time on either the site or the forum.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well AvS for once it seems like you actually know what you are talking about...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
hi all. Very infrequently pop in here. Haven't held anything geared for some time, and pretty busy in the daytime these days.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Installed lights in the carving barn?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
how is that project of yours coming along...I believe it was a cellphone for kids or something like that...?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Novel idea! Kindof like cash converters, just with cellphones and kids. Dunno if that'll take off though, I'd think 2 phones at least.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I all traders need to be quiet sometime to listen to the calling, i have been here 2 years ,takes a lot of discipline,& time
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Listen to the calling... Maybe it's time to take a break?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ok, since the question's been asked, and the 'hobbies' thread has fallen into the event horizon - here's what I do in my spare time:
http://www.mymobilit.com/malberry.html
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
How is it going!
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
The Malberry looks like a winner, will tell my rich brother in-law with the 5 kids and 2 maids.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you should be speaking to Touchwork....if you were not such a disagreable person we could have been doing bussiness....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
bit about the maids a bit un PC...my houseman knows more about my phone than I do....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the feeling's mutual
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I think thats the point... ie stopping the help from using the thing.
0 Kudos