Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Whats driving the share price?

Not applicable
Hi Guys Does anyone know whats driving the share price down so much? It seems to have gone from R 143 to R 138 in 2 weeks. Thanks
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
Do you track the markets at all? If you did you would realize that the share is moving in line with them.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
OMG...nothing changes here....one useless post after another...boet - if you cant answer your own questions as a trader you are fcked....ever considered that why it goes up and down is totally bloody irrelevant??
0 Kudos
olilau
Frequent Contributor
come on guys... thats more than a little harsh. if we all supposed to know everything, why ask anything, why even have this forum ? grow up boys. the only stupid question is the one that is not asked. if you dont have an attempt at a clever or pertinent answer, then shut up.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I thought my post was rather informative, follow the markets???
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
The Range for Mtn is from 137 to about 144,try and buy closest to the bottom of the range.....take profits near the up and buy near the bottom,easy like that,lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
1. Reason for MTN price decline is most of the oscillators are turning negative. ( i personally feel that this is temporary) 2. Negative data from the USA ie slow growth is affecting other stock markets, this is leading to a decrease in risk taking and this is somehow also affecting GENERAL EQUITIES.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sheesh, sorry if I upset you guys. Ive been tracking the market but it seems that MTN has been going down a little bit more than what the market is doing. (especially the few days the market went up and MTN would still go down). Was just wondering if there was something else that I didnt know about. Thanks for the responses.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Ninja,please explain what you mean by the following "ever considered that why it goes up and down is totally bloody irrelevant??"
0 Kudos
pbryson
Occasional Contributor
Ninja - Talk about useless posts!,I see you are the king of useless posts, always adding derogatory comments, seldom any intellectual value.
0 Kudos