Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Whats going on with this Stock?

Vince888
Regular Contributor
They release a decent set of results and the price still keeps on falling.......
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Blik
Super Contributor
Sitting on a PE of just under 20, maybe Mr Market thought the results weren't good enough....or then again, maybe too many little kiddies running around screaming LOL.
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
Earnings forecast - haven't checked it - nice earner - and if you bought way back - an acceptable and low risk real return. Close the drawer.
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
had this stock for 17 years.bought at around a rand if I am remembering correct.always paid a div tends to increase every year and still run by founder.been my best investment .I guess there is a premium in market at moment to buy in so it is "expensive" but it has proved to be very reliable so far>certainly not thinking of selling and I guess thatattitude keeps the price high
0 Kudos
kokkie
Contributor
Vince, Are you bragging or complaining ? What can be wrong with a share that grows 698% in 10years, 338% in 5 years, 42% in one year, 32% since January and paid an annual dividend more than I paid for it(95 cents) some moons ago like Geordie also did?
0 Kudos