Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Whats happening?

ANDY26
Contributor
Does anyone know whats happening to MRF -its just lingering and lossing approx 1% a day ,should i hold onto mine or expect a spurt up shortly ????
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Plonky
Super Contributor
Hey Andy. If you want a share to go up, sell half of your shareholding and it will go up a little bit. If you really want it to rocket up, sell all your shares. That ALWAYS works for me.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It also works the other way around...bought some GLD warrants the other day, immediatly the gold price dropped $30.. absolute classic..
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
Hang in there Andy,Volumes speak volumes.
0 Kudos
ANDY26
Contributor
Thanks MUC i did hang on and today its on the up again-what do u think the short term target is?
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
I would take profit now and wait for the next pullback, its had a great run from the last low of 342. I could be wrong,but I think it will pull back a little from here.
0 Kudos
ANDY26
Contributor
The stochastic shows it could go to R4.00-R4.10 as profits have already been taken at this level at the last high which drove it down to R3.42 -unless it hits a resistance at R3.80 ? Who knows maybee if you follow the share closely enough you can follow the trends???
0 Kudos