Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Whats the count?

Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
45 REPLIES 45
Not applicable
if i tell you will you promise to ask me at every 100 point increment all the way to the 2000 count?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well you should have started yesterday! From last wednesday to today(wednseday), how many points away from 2000? not from entry, but from 2000?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Come now, how far from 2000...how far the Overthrow
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
another short opportunity!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
this is absolutely another shorting opportunity...pse dont forget we too profit down at 31000 on this trade 400 pts. Im very very happy with the trade.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well we at the top of the range...take a 5 cent coin...spin it...heads go long , tails go short...that's how the market functions...hope all you rc guys have learnt this lesson and learnt it well..for the third time now.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oh yes we have ...all 800 points...work it out man...check out the post where the profit take levels were posted...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Whats the count to 2000.... U crawled in here all fired up about the 2000 points, insulting the "haters" ....we can't see what profit u took...all we see is the market and no where near 2000 points as yet
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You are, Rams my friend, what is referred to by the professional trading community a sucker trader. I am not being personal here Â…itÂ’s a term widely used to describe guys like you who simply cannot see the bigger picture and always get caught on the WRONG side of huge profitable trades. So this is what I have been saying all along (it s all in my posts so u can check for yourself). Firstly I said 31400 would be a great short which it was as we got down to 31000 on that trade. Then I said I would short again as we tested that level which I did and we got another 200 plus points on the short. That I said was the trade for guys who were prepared to play the risk. I also said that putting in a top is a process which could take a while. I said that during that process the PRUDENT trade for less risk averse people would be to buy the market on short term oversold conditionsÂ….which for scalps was the right thing to do. Bigger picture and longer term I said look for short opportunities which is exactly what I did last night and this morningÂ….now 150 and 100 points in profit on the trade. eh eh eh all the way to the bank
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Oh no! From one bad trade straight into the next one.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ah i see its suckers unite!...that was said with the greatest love and respect...its a professional term....guys like me love guys like u and RAMS and sponono what happened to 35000 In case you didnt notice we are well under yesterdays close and my short level....so when can we expect some real trading info from you guys? All we hear is 35000...since you have been saying that we have gone absolutely nowhere...doesnt that tell you something? You said it last time we were at 400 and now we are below it again. The market always has the final say ...always has and always will!
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Aha so the professional term for defeat is victory. The best professional demeanour is arrogance in denial. The blend of long, short, medium, swing and scalp also helps to make anything appear just too clever. But to me you are just another second hand car salesman, a con artist without scruples.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lets just stick to the facts and leave my ability or inability to sell cars out of it...asking you for any analysis would, it seems be too much to ask, so simply tell us where is this market trading right now?...this is merely to check that you are not totally delusion and have at least a modicum of reality testing. If not when then I think the conversation stops right here.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
no, the conversation stops when you give us the count to 2000 on the short..we now at 31360
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ah so you can read numbers but can you count backwards? currently 31324
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
time for your graceful exit...or do we need the disinfectant...people like you should never be given the opportunity to give advice-you probably bankruptded all your sucker fans with your fancy overtrhrow and selling the short at the bottom of the range...we have a term for people like you in the proffesional trading community...A BAD TRADER
0 Kudos
Not applicable
is that the trading community within the community of call centre operators?...u crack me up...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
whats the count? to 2000?
0 Kudos