Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Whats up with NHM today?

bothac_1
Contributor
Most plats: ams, imp are up yet nhm is down over 6%. Any ideas why? Thanx.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
saash
Super Contributor
There was a rumour they were due to announce more news on the proposed take over yesterday, and I don't think the news came out - unless I missed it and it was bad news!
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
sens puts volume weighted average per share at 50 about 5.3% below yesterdays closing price.
0 Kudos
Abundant_Lifest
Occasional Contributor
NHM, MVL, AMS published a simultaneous sens at 08h00 this am.Online share trading still has not published this sens. All other sites have it. This is detrimental to guys solely relying and trusting SFM and this site for info and updates. What's up guys?
0 Kudos
bothac_1
Contributor
Go to http://www.northam.co.za/ You'll find the published sens there. Not quite sure what this means, i.e. positive or negative. NHM will issue 125 mil. new shares to Mvela Resources making them majority shareholders, but NHM will in turn own 100% of the Booysendal mine. Any ideas???
0 Kudos
Abundant_Lifest
Occasional Contributor
Why does this sens not appear on this site 15 hours after it was published? SFM are being tardy!! Are we going to get it tommorrow as stale news, or a month after the event.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
we have it published at 7.11 yesterday and listed under MVL. Same as everybody else?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see. Just that people not holding MVL would be none the wiser to the alert. I got my notification direct from NHM's Website as I had subscribed to their mail. But as someone once stated here on OST in another thread, NHM Sens Announcements have never been up to scratch. And the way the share trades it is quite evident that there are people who know about a week before the time about forthcoming announcements. Last week is a good example when it moved up 20% on no official announcement. NHM lost me R20K in the last two months as I got caught in a long position and decided to hold. School Fees due in my opinion.:P Now that SFM does not have Short Positions on NHM I doubt I will trade a derivative in this instrument again. Thanks Simon. Keep up the good work.
0 Kudos
mwk
Frequent Contributor
Northam Pt penalised on dilution fears
INVESTORS sold Northam Platinum shares on short-term concerns its R6.25bn transaction with Mvelaphanda Resources (Mvela) unveiled today was heavily dilutionary and would cut the company's dividend yield.
Source...
http://www.miningmx.com/platinum/520028.htm
0 Kudos