Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Whats up with Northam

madmac
Occasional Contributor
Platinum pushing all time highs yet Northam keeps slipping. Is is because of the deal with Mvela and Afripalm?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
This share has lost about 19% the last coup-la weeks, not sure why but its of the chart if you look at the figures - VERY OVERSOLD. Whats been boggling me is the high volumes .I still think this one has a lot of value because a big chunk of the Satrix Div is in NHM, and look at the PE. Maybe just maybe this baby is looking for a light wind from the south ,as long its not a smelly fart.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
vic de klerk figures that stx-div will be selling northam in the next re-jig
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
the deal with Mvela had it valued at 50 or there about, but it has been delayed till Jan. I think some people are sceptical but also the smart money might be seeing value in this share hence the volumes. It would be interesting to see if satrix div kicks it out what will happen to the price. Simon you when the re-jig will take place?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
scandal, not sure, year end would make sense? Also not sure if they own enough to really move a price?
0 Kudos
MAB_1
Not applicable
So wot do I do with my NHM, hold or sell? Any views!
0 Kudos