Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Whats up with old SOL?

striker
Super Contributor
I consider SASOL the finest JSE company (Probably not OMO) and up there with the best in the world.Future prospects couldn't be better,yet it's price since hitting it high three weeks ago has been non-descript and weaker. Comments.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
striker
Super Contributor
Really overwhelmed with all your responses! Funny thing with SOL, always tends to move up late in the day. Is this related , I wonder ,to the opening of Wall Street and SOLS fortunes on that market? Now dont all rush me with your opinions!
0 Kudos
Jacques_1
Frequent Contributor
Uhh ummmm ya hey.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Having a problem with your 1)keyboard 2)spelling 3)typing or all of them Jacques?--Am I the only one holding SASOL shares? IF not am I the only one confused about its recent share price lethargy? ? ?
0 Kudos
Jacques_1
Frequent Contributor
I hold them and will continue to hold them..... $200 oil here we come
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Thank you for that Jacques.Great now we have two SASOL fans! Any others out there?
0 Kudos
m9o
Contributor
sol heading for R520 high.. if u can get some below R481 and it closes above that, the i guess striker you'll be wishing u were a sasol fan.. watch this share go if its a close above R481
0 Kudos